Helicopter Autopilot for Light and Medium Rotorcraft
The HeliSAS® Helicopter Autopilot and Stability Augmentation System provides the safety and workload reduction benefits of stability augmentation that were once reserved for military and transport category helicopters. With over 1000 sold, the patented HeliSAS technology has already saved the lives of helicopter pilots and passengers. (Patent number 7,108,232)
This helicopter EFIS and autopilot:
- Weighs less than 15 pounds
- Dramatically reduced pilot workload
- Safer, more confident command...even under demanding conditions
- Auto-recover to a neutral attitude in situations where the pilot may lose visual reference
- Pilots with no helicopter experience have successfully hovered a HeliSAS-equipped helicopter with very little practice.
- STC'd on the Robinson R44, R66, Bell 206B/L, AS350 model series, EC120, EC130B4, and EC130T2.